AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-440

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    When doing ones research one needs to find the time to buy and sell, to take advantage of the best opportunities.

I wonder what the impact of the BHP merger is having, especially now when we are on the 100. I would assume a lot of index funds need to move things around to cover for BHP's new weighting. If people are worried and withdrawing money from ETFs that would also cause selling pressure.

All this selling, and no one is addressing the elephant in the room, especially since Rio recent deportation. More and more EVs coming to market, more and more battery gigafactories, and more and more supply not coming on time as planned (e.g. SDV). As every pricing chart suggests lithium pricing will stay strong. Revenue and margins will be going up for AKE. Why throw out the baby with the bath water? When the index funds oversell, someone eventually has got to sniff out a bargain. According to GCars log chart, that moment should be imminent,

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4017/4017812-a7d725e8fd7375113fdf8d3264f90c96.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.