AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change“It is unequivocal that...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

“It is unequivocal that the increase of CO2, methane, and nitrous oxide in the atmosphere over the industrial era is the result of human activities and that human influence is the principal driver of many changes observed across the atmosphere, ocean, cryosphere, and biosphere.

“Since systematic scientific assessments began in the 1970s, the influence of human activity on the warming of the climate system has evolved from theory to established fact.”

My thoughts,
    Just because human influence has (most likely) increased global warming, I think its safe to say it will and would have warmed anyway. Just not as rapid is my understanding.
    We are still living in an ice age now. If you look into these, I believe there have been at least 5 significant ice ages.
    This means they have ended before and are certain to end again. When and how they happen and occur is a long discussion and for someone with more intelligence then me to explain.
    I do believe we should do our bit to reduce our impact however we can.
    But, I also believe we as humans globally should also prepare for the day the ice age ends. Which could be thousands or hundreds of thousands of years still. Or it could be much sooner. If you believe some of the stat's being thrown around. A big part of combating it, in my view, and possibly the hardest part to resolve, is storage of energy.
    Thus why I have invested in the lithium sector. I think producing energy especially green (or renewable) energy, we can already achieve or have good ideas how.

rather then worry who is right or wrong. Maybe we need to just focus on the future.

just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.