AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

At around the 11min mark is the highlight for me. The discussion...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    At around the 11min mark is the highlight for me. The discussion of the punishment in China if analysts do not play ball. Great indication of the pricing situation we are in.

At around the hour mark is the discussion on China's panic buying to get spot to 80, somewhere it should never have gotten to. Noting we never sold anywhere near there. Current pricing is good profitable pricing and we making a ton of money. If we look at recent comments production in China is coming offline due to profits. The floor is once again revealing itself. Analysts forecasts of a steady state price substantially lower then where it is is simply a dream.

Seeing the market offering, I am also seeing a great carbonate future over hydroxide. I think this is something we need to be careful about. Just see Tesla's shift in car mix and now powewall 3. Think other players won't notice and copy?

Most of what was said throughput was typical Joe and has been said many times. Don't knock it, just reflect on it. Reflection is a great way to grow one's thoughts.

On a side note EV sales have been good, glad to see the numbers come through. Makes me smirk when people keep saying demand is weak. Reflect on comment above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.