AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-559

1. 4,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2782
    Thanks savvy, very good analysis imo.

Just one observation. You say: "[By end 2022] the company will be hinting at future growth drivers via stage 2 sdv, stage 3 olaroz, stage 1 JB and perhaps even stage 1 cauchari". Actually Martin said in his last call that the company will be holding in March a strategic briefing and he explicitly said it would be covering more than just the projects currently in the pipeline.

My impression is that this briefing will not be the first in a series of regular updates where Allkem finesse their direction. Rather, I suspect this will be a "light on the hill" type statement of where Martin wants Allkem, now that the merger has been bedded down, to be in 5, maybe 10 years time. The company has been running the line that it wants to be a top 5 player in a sector that will be ten times its current size by 2030. Based only on their current pipeline they will not get there. Nor will they, I suspect, with incremental steps. My feeling is that by the end of March we may well look at Allkem through a different lens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.