AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-834

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    the wedge was so warm and cosy… not surprising they gapped it down to give longs one more reminder who is in charge. Massive gap sitting on the break out point of the wedge.

I suspect the imminent announcement regarding the start up of naraha should fill that “gap” with relative ease. The board has told the market naraha is due for completion in March quarter 2022. That would tie in nicely with the strategic up date and imo offtake agreement for 15k t pa of battery grade carb from SDV. Who wants it? Ohh yeah, everyone cause it’s one of the lowest levels of impurities getting around 80% x 15k t pa x US$50k? Nice.

Does anyone know if AKE sent a ship to Japan with tech grade carb from stage one? It was due to go sept quarter last year? Just trying to get a gauge of the stock pule
    levels at naraha, I suspect the revenue wilL flow pretty quickly one the plant fires up for June quarter (IMO).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4173/4173746-02aea4d8e007c68032f8f6aac33e73d5.jpg

filthy couple of days, touched $10.70 now $9.50 on no news…

not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.