AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

They don’t know what they’re talking about. I don’t know why...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    They don’t know what they’re talking about. I don’t know why people listen to these people. Especially when these ‘experts’ are in Australia. I have no doubt as an Australian living in Europe, Australia is going backwards fast apart from everything but the rigged housing market. It is a different world here and people in Australia would be switching these drongos off quick smart if they realised they are truely stuck in time.

I get his point about commodities, it is a good one, but seriously, lithium is where oil was at when the model T took off. They are scared they’ve missed it and are telling everyone they should miss this too.

And importantly, lithium hydroxide and carbonate are not oil and certainly not iron ore. It is much harder to produce into the final useable product than refining oil as far as I’m aware. And then there is all the qualifications that need to be done by the battery manufacturers.

Simply, these yobos from down in dipshite Oz don’t know what they’re talking about or how the world is changing away from their island. Please, I don’t mean this to cause offence (other than to these ‘experts’) but I was wager that the majority of Australians live in a kind of bubble full of dipshite leaders who also don’t have a clue about the larger world away from their island.

My sentiment is hold because that’s what I am doing. There is more that affects the price of a mining share than what it’s product sells for. And there is a lot to be concerned about on the world stage. But I don’t think the battery electric future is one of them. Sure lithium will go down and up like everything else but IMO it’s got a hell of a way to run in the medium to long term as long as those gigafactories are being built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.