AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Allkem General Discussion, page-1581

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Good morning from Germany!

Since my summer flu is on the wane, but I still have a chemo before the chest, I want to report again.

Spodumene may be faster to market, but, most of the developments of the mines are in Canada,
    which will come to production in the near future.
    When these will go into production, aside from the pronouncements of the companies themselves,
    I would be skeptical given the environmental restrictions in Canada.
    We see at our Galaxy the problems that lurk there and want to be overcome stone by stone.

To the battery cell factories :
    In Europe, these are in the planning, partly already in work, so that here soonest converters will also be needed.

BUT!

The lithium market shows once again the double standards of the companies that need this.
    So you talk about the human rights violations in China, but at the same time you are in the big buy the batteries and the lithium in China.
    The market is just important for the car manufacturers, so that the company philosophy in terms of human rights, occupational health and safety, etc. once again have the afterglow when it comes to making money.

Despite all these points, problems and miles still to go, I assume that we can expect a dividend from 2023, or at the latest 2024.

PS :

In my own calculations on the share price and the possible dividend, the analysts have ventured to and above my targets for 2022.
    My price target Ioch had already set in January at 10.50 € (AUD$ 19) without having suspected anything of the war or the other problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.