CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

allocation, page-6

1. 303 Posts.

Hello to everyone.

IS IT A CONSPIRACY?

Just found out i did not get my Allocation in the SPP. Sent cheque 3 days before cut off, and only had to travel 15 km.

It took 8 working days for a letter to travel 15 kms , this leads me to think we have a 3rd World Postal System, OR a bunch of no-hopers. The other explanation is that because i speak my views and send emails with my views, that a conspiracy is at hand.

I also phoned Advance on the Monday 12th Nov 07, and they never returned my call to say there was a problem in not recieving my cheque.

Who knows, maybe i will get the last laugh. With the share price going further South, it may just be a good thing i did not get my allocation.

Would like to hear from other Investors who were also left out, for one reason or another.

This situation highlights the stupidity of raising capital with such a short time frame, with the emphasis on sending a cheque through the mail system. There are many other alternitives, such as Payment by Credit card, or BPay or a electronic transfer from one account to another! How F*@king hard is it??

Wish you all luck, because you going to bloody need it!

Crazy K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.