BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

I don't know enough to refute rgc, but there are other LT...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I don't know enough to refute rgc, but there are other LT posters here who have seemed to be fairly knowledgeable in the past.

Whether rgc will be proved right or wrong in regard to the competition with other drugs is in the future.

The here and now is that MM has stated quite clearly that there is interest in BIT225 from some larger players and sooner or later a partner is expected (probably sooner?). Also, it is a new class of drug which has a novel action and for which other uses may be found. Biotron has a lot of patents in regard to the technology to produce drugs like this which will also be of value.

It has money in the bank. Prospects look good. The sp is not just about the scientific "facts" according to rgc or anybody else, but how people (ie investors) perceive the potential future for Biotron as opposed to the risks it carries. It's certainly not perceived as "snake oil". The perception at the moment is that the potential gains outweigh the risks by quite a large amount - hence the sp rise and the ongoing interest which is keeping it there.

So at the moment, downramping or being influenced by downrampers is pretty pointless because everything is pointing up and there are solid buyers who are putting their money into it, at least for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.