Allow Yemen to block the Red Sea?, page-75

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    In scale, the massacre in Yemen outrivals that in Gaza by a long way , it has been the worst humanitarian crisis spot for several years now.
    Israels brothers in bloodlust, the Sauds have been using the same tactics -- indiscriminate carpet bombing using weapons and aircraft supplied by the US.
    Years of it.
    And after all that the Houthis control the country so they do know how to resist and prevail.
    It was, like Syria and Iraq, and Libya as well, an incredibly rich and diverse country not too long ago , the envy of the Zionist Jews who want all those places totally destroyed , with the artifacts and treasures to be distributed to Bibi's backers.
    I'm not certain the poms know what kind of hornets nest they have helped stir, but I know they are going to get stung , as will the US.

I know for certain that the majority of Aussies have no idea about the nature of the conflict we just got involved in -- basically another attempted genocide but on a larger scale than Gaza .
    But against a foe which has endured the worst the west can throw at them thru the Sauds.
    It seems likely that the red sea transit will be shut down for a while to come now that it has really turned hot , and it won't take much to block the straits apparently .
    At the moment we can watch from afar as the third world war develops , it could change without too much warning though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.