BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi FF,yep, Def remember Scratch Pad ,makes sense that Snn2Cnn...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi FF,

yep, Def remember Scratch Pad ,
    makes sense that Snn2Cnn would also have been protected at the time

hehehe. Was a silly thought after all

on another side note for others that may be unaware or wondering, in reference to some of the rubbish posts re PVDM

this year I took myself to the Perth AGM
    I've been a Brn holder sub 20's
    in my line of employ , having an acute knowledge of human behaviour is a very helpful skill. Personally , I believe its been a life long strength of mine and more elite.
    My Sole and Only purpose in attending the Perth AGM , was to profile the management in the room.

Up to that point, Everything about this Brainchip team had shouted integrity , respect, high morales and trust.
    It wasn't a leaky ship, it wasn't self serving.

After the AGM, conversations were shared and ,Personally . I wasn't disappointed and I didn't expect to be , and furthermore , my opinion of this Brn team lead by Peter Van De Made was raised to the point of a conviction , that if this venture failed , it would NOT be because of this management team or Peter.
    Many on Hotcopper ,that have met Peter, have been happy to positively accolade his character is top shelf. I agree and some.
    Peter represents himself thru his actions , hence seeing a former director suddenly leaving her position , for personal reasons, not long before the AGM , where she was supposed to receive a very generous share allocation , only examples the diligence that goes into finding and employing the Right people.
    Folk that are united in their life's outlook.

So maybe doubt a little less
    I am just a cyber voice
    if you can not fathom reasoning to an action from Brn
    trust In management and Peter
    I will , and wait for the day that our new CEO is announced
    because I believe he will be selected because he's Also made of the " Right Stuff "

onwards and upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.