All's not well in China, page-201

1. 18,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    Surely, after witnessing what the MSM have done in the last few years, you would understand they are NOTHING more than tools for the "Elites" to pass on their propaganda?!?

Note, if you really want to find out the TRUTHS, go there and see things for yourself. Nothing beat personal experience.

Like you, and many in the West, I was brought on the belief that the Chinese Gov were all bad and if I ever travelled around China, they would be Chinese agents following me everywhere, to ensured I didn't do something bad or talk to a local, who might say something bad about their Gov.

Well, I did go to China for the first time, as a side trip to HKG, back in 2008. And to my surprised, NO ONE followed me, and the local were very friendly. The only thing that was dangerous was the "Amount of Food" I consumed (I was worry I would get extremely fat).

And that was the first time, I realized "We" were the ones who have been lied to by our media and US Gov.

I have been to China many time since.

Go on, go over there and see things for yourself. You might just learn the truths. And when you are over there, you will realized, they don't have time to project Negative Narratives about us - they are simply too busy doing business.

Note: It is the US Gov via its Strategic Competition Act, that is spending $500M per year, to pump out negative stories; and Falun Gong, based in NYK city, receives $50M per year.

Yes, the US is so freaked out about China, that they are spending $500M each year to smear them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.