SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

alluvial tin ramp-up & full year profit

1. 236 Posts.
    Baggy, you missed the most positive news on page 16, this tells me ;

1) no more cash demands on shareholders until 2014 ( short of tantalum project finance being secured )
    2) sale of non core assets - " focusing " = CASH
    3) tin production is to be ramped up = CASH
    4) strong support by major shareholder = CONFIDENCE IN PROJECTS
    5) we actually recorded a profit in 2012.

We also still have results due to arrive from Eritrea drilling which is proving a rich mining field for Australian companies.

I am feeling considerably more confident with just Gandel & Starink running the show. The only other matter I would now like to see addressed (& it has been partially flagged) is for ALL the Wadi Allaqi tenements to be sold or JV out.

"The directors have prepared a cash flow forecast for the period ending 30 September 2013 which indicates that the
    current cash resources will not meet expected cash outgoings without additional capital and / or debt funding. The directors anticipate that this funding will be obtained through a combination "of some or all" of the following:
    • Short-term funding of $800,000 to be obtained from Ian Gandel or his related party by way of loan funds to be
    provided by December 2012;
    • Realisation of non-core assets by March/April 2013 at amounts equivalent to the carrying value of those assets
    at 30 June 2012;
    • Successful ramp-up of the Alluvial Tin Project, increasing revenue and cash receipts from March 2013 due to a planned upgrade of its plant facility in December 2012; and/or
    • Further capital raisings and / or debt funding.
    The directors are satisfied that they will achieve the matters set out above and therefore the going concern basis of preparation is appropriate."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5877366 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.