AVR 0.00% $11.50 anteris technologies ltd

Almost 2 years ago there was a Trading Halt and CR (29/07/2016), page-39

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    Head in the sand is not an investment strategy (close your eyes), and neither is blind faith (WP is our saviour), but what is fact:
    * Our high margin ADAP products are experiencing significant growth
    * WP stated and reiterated revenue forecasts
    * The team are busting their asses (as showcased by tweets etc)
    * The team is growing with strategic hires (which are expensive, but one would imagine these people wouldn't come on board without their roles being "mostly" funded - we did just have a CR)
    * AI is now self sufficient, and I can't remember how much (if anything) was invested last quarter, but it should now be closer $0 moving forward as the deal progresses
    * There was a "speed bump" with the infusion business, but this was due to the margins not being where we needed them, and a deal was struck (assumably on favourable terms), not long after the announcement.
    **** I would assume we wouldn't have just "cut ties" with our supplier and left ourselves with no product... I imagine we would have acquired enough inventory to sustain our clients needs for some period of time prior to ceasing the agreement ****
    * Increasing revenues, Cash in the bank, debt facilities available to us (assuming ratios are maintained).

Make no bones about it, this quarterly is make or break for the company, and if WP has mislead investors, his head will be on the block, especially after the "first strike".
    Last edited by thecrabpest: clarification of terms 26/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.50 $11.50 $11.00 $344.4K 30.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.50 4417 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.