NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

almost 50% down but still very positive, page-2

1. 1,296 Posts.
    50% down, ouch. But if that fits with your overall sharemarket strategy, so be it.

I like our money to be in shares with solid stories with prices trending upwards. For quite a while I had a fair bit on NKP, had been averaging up and doing a bit of trading with the view that when the SP reached double my average buy price, I would sell half and put that towards a deposit on some real estate. Average buy price was in the mid 70 cent range and we just didn't get there.

Have been protecting capital and selling parcels on the way down. Have one parcel left from I think 27 cents buy in.

All my platinum plays have been knocked about, was in PLA but was stopped out at a dollar, phew, thank goodness for stops, it has dropped alot. Did have some in AQP, but sold them too. Looked at SPW, but it is in the middle of nowhere. PLatinum mining needs alot of power and water.

As you say, the price of PGM's is onward and upward and should support a price rise in any PGM company.

NKP has been my first big foray into the speccie end of the market and I have learned many lessons. Am now a happy D & D subscriber, plus have plenty of West African goldies in the portfolio. Should all jump nicely after last night's gold rush.

As to NKP, if it trends up again, I may follow it up again and buy a few parcels. Two factors that will play heavily on my buying are sovereign risk and poor feedback by management to shareholders. The word mushroom springs to mind.

The risks are high and the rewards are high.

The JV is imminent. ROFL

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.