MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

RanghoraYou are free to do whatever you wish with MBN(since you...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    Ranghora

You are free to do whatever you wish with MBN(since you still hold it) and I sincerely wish you well. But purely wishing and hard reality are a very long way apart here, mate. BTW, very, very lame your Nazi analogy, R. In case you did not know and judging by the vitriol that you spewed at me, you most likely do not care, I had my day of reckoning last year with this little beauty to the tune of about 75k in losses. The one good thing I did? At least I sold out and got SOMETHING for this piece of S&*t. I'm sorry R but you have already joined members of the exalted Zero Club with this one as your shares are now totally worthless, thanks to the deal MBN was forced into with debt holders. You may wish to reconsider throwing good $$$ after bad, R. That is entirely up to you. No hard feelings from NYC. I am not French, either and am normally a very positive person. Why do you think I invested in this company in the first place? Because I believed in a much better outcome than the pap we were ultimately fed. I saw where this was headed, too late unfortunately, but at least I got out. I buy physical silver now, I can pick up one of my bars now, I can look at it and admire it and at least I know it is not going to zero and I OWN IT with NO counterparty risk!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.