APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

re: apg...it is only going to get bettery uphilhar seik...sorry...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    re: apg...it is only going to get bettery uphilhar seik...sorry to offend mate.

my job of expertise isnt managing a listed company. with such a great company to manage and technology under them, in 3 years they have taken the share price nowhere. a member of hotcopper spoke to a representitive of the company who told him they were marketing the technology....what have the been doing for the past 3 years mate?? they also said a brokers report was coming....ive seen quite a few broker reports for apg from years ago from intersuisse and maybe abn (cant remember others) and no doubt this new one will say exactly the same thing....potential plus and it will value apg at around 20c.

nothing has changed in 3 years seik?? there last announcement was good....no doubt. but prior to that how can you defend them. put it like this then....if the cream of managers/directors/ceo etc were in charge of apg im convinced the stock would not be where it is now. im sorry we disagree.

to say i wouldnt of lasted in the job is silly pal....of course i wouldnt and i dont claim that i can do better!!
    could they do my job?? dunno...how much do they know about real estate/developing.

i still may buy back in at some stage....but wouldnt be recommending to many ppl to buy now unless they just want to tuck it away in the bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.