APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

almost bankrupt??, page-12

1. 853 Posts.
    re: apg...it is only going to get bettery uphilhar Thanks for that nkarp, your specific critisism you just put up is much better with even some argument behind it. My point is to so off handedly pass judgement on the management with "the management is crap" is rather niaeve or lazy given what they have achieved. Critisise their ability to finish the Indian deal for sure and their ability to bring negotiations in in the times they indicated, but you have to admittheir marketing of the technology is bringing in the deals despite your assumption.

Without their bloody minded perserverance the technology and company would have failed or been sold off ages ago. They now have an agreement that could lead to building a 100,000 tpa plant every five years, plus BHP paying to build a pilot plant to test their technology for the NZ steel industry plus the nickle industry sniffing around their acid regen. Yes it is still too early to put the cash in the back pocket by a long shot, but negotiating these deals with these massive companies is the sign of some excellent management not "crap" as you so poorly put.

Then again I might have gone mad asking for an improved standard of argument on HC...have to see my shrink again!

Cheers

Seik

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.