TON 0.00% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

there is a 30 June vote coming up as part of AGM for credit line...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    there is a 30 June vote coming up as part of AGM for credit line associated with a shanghai stock exchange notice that mentioned Triton.
    I still don't understand connection between resolution for credit line and mention of Triton. it is vague. it could mean the credit line could include Triton project or it could be referring to the Triton deal of being managed by Jigao international (subsidiary) as similar to the request for a line of credit from the largest shareholder of Jinan.

the fact that Jinan didn't vote to get there options doesn't go well for the news we are after before end of sept on my opinion.

also i recently found a Chinese article that translated suggested that Triton is paying the costs of Jigao international (subsidiary) managing the investment. personally think that of Triton is paying money to largest shareholder subsidiary then it is a related transaction that should have been disclosed more openly.

I would also like to note that Jinan has gold businesses in Australia that brings them in a lot of $$$. you would hope that they would have a plan to not harm Australian shareholders if they are operating in Australia.

thinking about drafting a honest message to Max in Chinese to tell him to lift game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 451593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.