I was told there’s a 9-12 month waiting list if you want to buy...

1. 28,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I was told there’s a 9-12 month waiting list if you want to buy a Tesla in Perth, Ben.

Then we have to consider that half the Tesla’s are made in China so so some people will have an issue with buying Chinese products.
    Then we have those people who are trying to reduce their carbon footprint and if they actually look at the proper numbers that go into mining the raw materials and the manufacturing process this may also dampen their enthusiasm.
    Obviously many won’t even consider the overall impact’s these vehicles have because they expect to see great leap’s in EV technology and their purchase of today’s EV’s are needed to support the research of better technology.

Personally I think they’ve jumped the gun and we are still decade’s away from having proper EV’s that will suit most people and actually be environmentally friendly but that’s just my opinion and it mean’s next to nothing.

The interesting part of this discussion will be how long it takes the car manufacturers to switch off make IC vehicles, plenty of them have target’s for when they will stop making them but will they achieve these targets?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.