FEX 7.27% 25.5¢ fenix resources ltd

almost over, page-3

1. 120 Posts.
    This is my first post please be kind :-)

I was a daytrader/short termer for a fair long time and changed my portfolio into a long term goal now.

I have bought a fair amount of EMG shares at 27cents and then 10cents...yes bad move! I am stuffed and now what do i do? I dont want to buy the 3cents placement so i put an order less than that. Any suggestions would be nice.

I have fully lost confidence with this unexperienced real estate management who have dragged the stable share price from the 30cents range to the bottomless pit and they need n actual Geologist and/or Mining expert and most importantly someone who has connections to big people.

I have looked thoroughly into a long term investment but EMG is a low blow for me at the moment and has also dragged the rest of my portfolio down.

Why i have chosen EMG?

1. Very good tenements (JORC and definitely something in the ground),
    2. Low market cap,
    3. Low shares on issue and hope it stays like thats if noone buys the 3cents placement,
    4. Thought they were a fresh good management (i was wrong)

ps i was not that dissapointed with the DSO but they do have low grade hematite within the 40 to 50% range which is better than most magnetite iron ore companies.

Anyone in the same boat as me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $1.014M 3.940M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42783 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 103520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.