KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

Dear Jovanco..Good that you apopreciate the enthusiasm.In one...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Jovanco..

Good that you apopreciate the enthusiasm.
    In one hand you are completly right but in another I disagree.

You must consider the existance of "N" steps.. some absolutely "existencial" (like yes indication of gas") and some small steps showing step by step..how much,extractable ,flows,etc..
    That don;'tr diminish the importance of the steps 2,3 or 4,but if we are in the correct "path" than the chances begin to run in our favor.

About your preference about Brazil news again I disagree(nor because Brazil can be a huge good and positive surprise to us) ,but exactly because BOTH TOGETHER (Browse Basin _ Brazil) work in such way and complementary.

This is what gives to the current Karoon share this level absolutely ridiculous and smashed...(and now you se how hard come back the confidence and investiments).

Thats it my friend..
    Both together can show to market that ISOLATE each one the share should be more than 6. Both together(in positive news) certainly in the 10 range as the major brokers evaluate.
    I believe in few days a lot of people will ask to himself.. Uowww why I didn't buy more at 4.5 ? (everything less than 6 its a bargain).More than 6 just with good news.

That my view !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.