FDL flinders diamonds limited

almost there, page-32

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Gekko,
    Well you dont have to worry as you dont hold any shares. Seems to me you are worried. Well Im not worried because I have weighed up the risks. In your post youve chosen to overlook any potential positives for the stock. In fact if we took your advice and we all did what you consider to be the smart thing we would dump our shares and be the cause of the sp disentegrating. Dosnt make sense to me. NOW to the positives.
    1. The company has clearly stated that the focus is on IMO magnificent iorn ore tenement 882 and thats where most of the funding will be directed.
    2. The reported as conservative geologist has indicated a potential resource of some 300-390 mt of iron ore.
    3. Tenement 882 is sandwiched between RIO and FMG tenements which hold significant iron ore resources.
    4. The iorn ore if similar to that of surrounding tenements could be of very high quality.
    5. FMG is planning a railway spur close to the FDL tenement.
    6. The adjacent tenement which FDL transferred to FMG for a royalty payment has been found to contain a substantial IO resource.

Gekko, The negatives youve focussed on could apply to any exploration company and if we based our decisions on your approach no one would invest on exploration. I personally am excited by the potential of this stock and if the resource turns out to be confirmed the current sp will look pretty insignificant. Thats why I take the risksand hold

Gekko, youve made mention of Warnie "where is he now". What are you inferring by that?

SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.