GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

almost time, page-52

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    This is not the issue.

The issue is the share price. When background gas is announced the market will get excited 9as has happened twice before) and the SP will rise.

That is what will excite me.

Commercial gas will lift the stock accordingly but non commercial will crash the SP.

The current priority for me today is to see gas (or oil) shows. I want to see the SP up to 15 - 20 cents.

If that happens I couldn't give a rats about how much gas is down the well. Give me 20 cents per share and 10 cents per option and I'll adjust my finances accordingly.

The problem with many here is they want $1.00 and commercial gas and oil. Me too. But the objective is to make a dollar NOT to be a gas or oil barron. Unfortunately, most here appear to think that success is a gas producer and not money in the bank.

I like money in the bank first.

If GDN becomes a commercial producer I may be in the stock - then again I may not be. If I make a dollar I couldnt really care less.

Do I make myself clear or must I hold shares until the the shares crash and then spend the rest of my days writing on HC how bad the management is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.