BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Om you don't remember as you were not yet on the site, he bought...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Om you don't remember as you were not yet on the site, he bought at .50 and all the way up into the 1.86 range and above when he would do "technical analysis" (the beginning of the JZStoxx slandering he did when JZ called him on it) lol and tell what a great time it was to still buy, so yes he is in it at .50 but also much higher. I suggest you look it up on the various threads, probably the original dating back to mid Feb til early March. He was the single biggest pumper and cheerleader, now he just bashes even though the timeline is still fine. His Peter French diatribes are embarrassing, slanderous and simply unacceptable. October completion of first cohort is still well within reach, I hope they all sell over there in gs land. His Pannobhaso bashing is equally disturbing, seems no one can have a more definitive understanding of the company or technology than him.

Safety is endpoint #1.....Efficacy is endpoint #2 of the trial design which includes competent, paid CRO's who manage the trial. It can't be so simply changed as he suggests, nor should it as SAFETY and SIDE EFFECTS are way more important than he will acknowledge. There are soooo many opinions of his he disguises as facts when it comes to BLT that it would take a complete column to point them all out and refute them. I have no desire to do it cause I could care less what he or others think except hopefully that he sells so there are more cheap shares for us. Om do a little DD on your boy and find out who he really is, what his record is, it's all out there in the public domain. Some on here have already given enough clues as to his name, record etc. It's not pretty. He is genius but man is he a hypocrite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.