SRX 1.64% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

along for the ride?, page-20

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    re: mayne and sirtex? I have to agree here Pheenom. From previous research I thought that Mayne Pharma would be a logical potential aquirer of SRX. After having read the CEO interview you cant help but feel that MYP have SRX in their sights. Many of Mayne's stated target purchasing criteria fit the SRX story. Niche, high margined, US presence, free cash flow, high return on investment and many others.
    MYP also mentioned again that they are looking to leverage their international distribution ability where clearly Sirtex is chugging along OK but with a tiny distribution network.
    CEO also mentioned that a medium deal of up to $500m is being entertained. Yep, that is roughly double what Cephalon bid for SRX and that would seem a reasonable and fair price for all parties concerned at this point in time. Would equate to around $9 a Sirtex share. Given that SRX management are announcement shy and understated it would not surprise to see a MYP bid get under the radar of most without a pre-spike in Sirtex's share price.

Then again, I probaly have no idea except for wishful thinking. At least I'm set and hold SRX for whatever growth story unfolds over the next few years. Good times ahead for sure. Will be interesting to see if Acrux is being aquired. A bit more M&A activity should fire up the Bio sector in general a fair bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.003(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $2.784K 17.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 282041 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2544375 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.