SRX 2.78% 18.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

along for the ride?, page-21

1. 2,773 Posts.
    re: mayne and sirtex? acquisition I reread the Mayne Ceo interview and i believe that Mayne is the most likely potential acquirer. I believe the fact that Pfizer, Aventis -Sanofi,Genentech, Roche, and Cephalon all being involved with Sirtex through either clinical trials with their own drugs or through collaborations and partnerships with Sirtex will serve to create a bigger premium for the price of acquisition. Also the fact that Mayne is an Australian co acquiring another Australian co may make the mixing of corporate cultures a bit easier. Based on the current Huntley estimate of 150 million in sales and 45 million in net profit for Sir Spheres currently if they were marketed by a big pharma co with 10,000 sales force instead of Sirtex small sales force ,this is 90 cents in earnings. At 16x 90 cents this is a $15 dollars price target which is over 500% upside from current prices. In the meantime growth will be reaccelerating over 140%+ as the next quarter includes for the first time Australian reimbursement and 62 Us hospitals actively providing and promoting Sir Spheres, along with the two recent symposium where over 150 new radiation oncologists attended and were providing Sir spheres that had not been just 3-4 mos ago as the symposium were in Feb and April. This is a compelling growth story and acquisition candidate. Either way Dr Gray and us other shareholders will be big winners, and I am taking advantage of this as a rare opportunity to accumulate more shares at these ridiculously low prices under $3.My opinion after being in the industry along time. Do Your own work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $78.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $20.49K 111.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36698734 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 3762780 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.