SRX 0.00% 17.0¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

along for the ride?, page-3

1. 2,773 Posts.
    you got it my friend; sirtex is worth alot Dr Gray and others who collectively control 85 % of company are going to do outstanding and patient shareholders who understand the co will also do very well. Dr Gray has spent over 25 yerars of his life's work in the company and has almost all of his net worth 48 million in Sirtex shares and is sitting in the drivers seat. With all the upwards earnings estimates he can get a superb valuation for the co from profit growth, or as he is 66 years old he can sell the co right now for a very good price which is considerably higher than the Cephalon bid of $4.85 two years ago as the co is worth alot more now that all the trials are proceeding superbly, the co is very profitable, the Sir Spheres works with many different types of new chemo drugs in many different indications etc from competing big pharma cos and could create a bidding competition from all the different pharma biotech companies I have talked about. In the meantime fuzzy traders, market makers etc are trying to manipulate the price and other shareholders who dont follow the co too good or too closely or know all the tremendous positive news that is coming , to give them their shares at ridiculously low prices to what they are worth or will be worth in the short term.I am still saying with all the good developments I have elaborated on several different instances the sp will be over $5 in the short term My opinion after being in the industry along time.Do your own work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $9.433K 55.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6879273 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 235544 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.