LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

along the same lines

1. 6 Posts.
    So what would I do with the other $5,000 I have in my pockets?

I would invest that in one simple micro-cap stock that would only cost 35 cents per share.

Why one small micro-cap stock? This is the only company that’s able to revolutionize the supply and demand of one simple, little-known resource: rare earth elements, or REE.
    Why are REE so important? Well, they’re in extremely high demand, and until now, in little supply. REE are composed of 16 elements you can find on any periodic table of elements… and they’re indispensable to modern society.

They’re used in glass making, dyes, lasers, televisions and other electrical components. They’re part and parcel of any technology’s super strong magnets, super small hard drives, super accurate missiles and super powerful medical scans. They’re also used in nuclear power and nuclear weapons.

The United States Geological Survey (USGS) reports that rare earths are critical to high technology. In fact, the colors you see on your computer screen are created by a form of rare earths for which there is no substitute, the USGS reports.

As technology continues to be in high demand, and miniaturization of technology continues to accelerate, China, which currently supplies 95% of the world’s rare earth elements, won’t be able to keep up.

That’s why this one 35-cent micro-cap stock from Australia that I’ve uncovered is the most important investment for the next 30 years. With China implementing a 10% export tariff on rare earths and cutting back its rare earth mining, it’s imperative that the world finds another source of rare earth elements.

And this small Australian micro-cap company’s rare earth deposit is the richest in the world. As soon as it starts to go on line in 2007, it’s going to revolutionize the global supply chain of rare earths.

And you could make up to 1,329% by mid 2007 on this micro-cap stock.

In my newsletter, Diligent Investor Micro-Cap Hot Sheet, I’ll let you know all about this company, and why you don’t want to miss out on one of the best investments for 2007.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.