AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

aloof management

1. 72 Posts.
    I wanted to give the POH forum a rest and not look at it for a month or so, in fact, not even worry about POH for a while as I consider it a long term stock.
    However, curiousity and a quick look at the forum showed the usual dozen or so posters going hard at it and posting nearly every day, mostly trying to put a positive view in the face of a sliding share price below the spp and to any other index you care to name.
    I see this situation as a result of what I consider an aloof and uncommunative management of POH to the very people that are supportive of the company.
    Hot Copper themselves are encouraging authorised company rep. to 'get your company an official voice on HotCopper.'
    POH management should seriously look at this opportunity to put more information to their shareholders to shore up the unwarranted sp slide, clarify some misconceptions and also to refute the nonsensical nanotechnology capabilities of some companies put forward by detractors of POH.
    POH should be encouraging the dozen or so posters who are so publicly defending POH's reputation and technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.