AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

aloof management, page-11

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi Oscar and all of the new posters, its great to see.

Oscar in answer to your question about the deals, the reference i made was after a trip to melbourne and spekaing with people that have a far more intricate knowledge of the coy than I do and the "up to 8 Commercial deals being discussed at the moment" came from talking to brokers and large Scrip holders, so alas i cannot give more of an overview than that... except to say i believe Oxycodine may be the first one off the block

However if one looks back at the anns and the Herald Sun writeup company reps make reference to just that anyway.

Albeit late in the year, i still think we should expect the first Commercial "Show Me the Money" ann shortly, it may be Nestle or it may be Oxycodine, but i think we may be in the money by Christmas

But great to see you back on board as a "True believer"...LOL

IMHO Time will tell but DYOR.

But just to make the thread more lively and due to melb cup week, any one wanna take potshots at when or if we a have a trading Halt b4 Christmas? I will go Nov 26

(Disclosure, this is for fun i have no other knowledge of any forthcoming anns)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.