LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Hi Everyone I am back and first of all let me wish you all a...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Everyone I am back and first of all let me wish you all a Happy Prosperous New Year.

A poster just posted this article recently which first of all I am very disappointed people still fall for nevermind the points i tell investors everyday!

"http://aliran.com/11136.html

Malaysia’s Umno in survival mode."

RUBBISH RUBBISH Absolute Garbage That Website is OWN by People who have allegiance to THE OPPOSITION PARTY and setting up a website to look like a professional media organisation looking like their are writing unbiased news. As a former Malaysian (Who now calls himself Australian) reading that piece of garbage i nearly vomited and have quickly swallow back my own bile.

Such rubbish untrue material because first of all look around the website. 3 points came stuck out so sorely any smart person wouldn't fall for such bluff from the article and points towards the whole website has a leaning towards the Opposition Party:

1) Is the Logo of the Newspaper media Website:

Doesn't the motto of the website pretty much give away why they stand for isn't it. Does that sound like an Unbiased Organisation to you?

Reading these articles is like asking a Encyclopedia or a car salesmen if you should buy their products. Of course Opposition Party backed Newspaper article makes it sound like they are going to win the election. Go ask any true blue Malaysian on the ground who do they think will win the Malaysian and i can guarantee you 90% will say your face that UMNO will win the election. I have explained in my previous post why this is so and is for people to do their own research and i cant be stuffed saying the same thing over and over again.

2) Also the article is asking for Donations from the Malaysian people to help their cause. Does ANY PROFESSIONAL UNBIASED news organisation ask for donations from its readers? Sounds more like a group of amateurs creating nice professional looking website who writes articles for a hobby but their work isn't good enough to pay for their living to me.

3) Also look at how much donations they are receiving. A MEASLY 2400 Malaysian Ringit which is equivalent to 750 AUD dollars in donation so far. Such a pathetic small amount of money raised when the targeted audience is 30 million people. Use your god given common sense that if these people write such articles which strike a cord with the Malaysian people why have they raised only 750 dollars so far??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.