alp (57.5%) surges to lead over l-np (42.5%), page-122

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Crikey ,these polls are disastrous for the government.

Let's face it ,everyone seems to hate Abbott . Funny thing is I reckon he's done an outstanding job .

Turnbull is a political numptee ,what on earth he's doing with the NBN and the ABC only he would know ,just lacks the emotional fibre for the top job imo.

I see one of the indis can't meet with Abbott until July because he hasn't got the time ,lol. What a farce.

There are so many imbeciles and fringe players that have emerged with power on our political stage over the last 5 or 6 years that I reckon the whole system is screwed. What on earth Labor would do if it was in charge is a mystery ,a bigger one to them

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out ,we're likely witnessing the demise of our living standards here without significant structural change ,but with so many not aspiring I guess that's not surprising.

Fairfax has also turned feral. They smell blood . I was reading through a few articles by their political journos this morning and to be frank a sixth grader would have more depth to their analysis . Just rumour ,inuendo and insults.

It looks like someone is going to Pay in Blood but not their own .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.