alp (57.5%) surges to lead over l-np (42.5%), page-20

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    moderate voters from both sides also love Turnbull

I am a moderate voter, I don't love him, and he is far from an ideal prime ministerial candidate, and I am not alone...

I really don't care who the party leader is, or Prime Minister for that matter...just fix the flamin' debt, keep the illegal immigrants at bay and stop wasting our taxes!!

If Labor came up with a decent and realistic proposal to reduce the debt, and could actually go for a whole day without lying to the public and pushing their snouts further into the trough they might be a chance...at the moment they are a scratching...
    The fact they have stood up and said that should they be in Government they would have exactly the same policies as they had when they were booted displays how totally dumb they are as a party, and the collective low intelligence they possess, and why you would never vote Labor.

Turnbull certainly hasn't been a star performer with the NBN saga imo, so what makes all these lefties fall over themselves about Malcolm Turnbull. Is it because he originally was going to join the Labor Party?
    The guy was also going to resign at the last election...that's his commitment to this country!

Has anybody asked Mr Turnbull if he actually WANTS to be leader of the Coalition or be the Prime Minister?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.