NTU 0.00% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

I am also a supporter of Nuclear power. In the long term, the...

1. 59 Posts.
    I am also a supporter of Nuclear power. In the long term, the biggest threat is the disposal and storage of waste from this industry. The country that has the balls to build a comprehensive nuclear waste facility and remove all the worlds waste to that facility and charge for removal and ongoing storage, will become the center of the worlds nuclear industry. Australia used to be the worlds largest exporter of Uranium but because of its three mines policy in the past and its continuing controls on mining uranium explorers have moved to all the other continents and now Australia is only a relatively small contributor. The waste problem continues to expand and uranium is now mined in many countries with unstable political systems or even downright militant systems.Will it take the first nasty accident somewhere in the world caused by nuclear waste before the consumers of uranium realise that something serious needs to be done about the long term solution of this problem. Australia should be seriously looking at being the providor of this service. It could then provide the world with some form of surety about the main problem that besets the nuclear industry. Such a facility would put Australia on a footing in the nuclear power industry equivalent to the Arabs in oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.