I think you are right . The gloves will imo be well and truly...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think you are right . The gloves will imo be well and truly off. The unprecedented attacks on Gillard will mean more revelations are likely to come out about about Abbott and now also Julie Bishop.

When one engages with smear as occurred against Gillard they must expect that any alleged conduct issues of the own, if any, could come under scrutiny.

When I saw her on the Bolt report I thought I wondered whether her slate is clean and lo and behold questions now being asked. Wonder whether anything else will come up. Smear begets smear unfortunately.

Extract from article: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/15409978/bishops-legal-career-under-spotlight/

"Bishop's legal career under spotlight
    AAP, The West Australian
    November 18, 2012, 10:48 am

MP turns screws on Julie Bishop
    Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop has questions to answer over her conduct as a lawyer defending CSR, Labor frontbencher Brendan O'Connor says.

Ms Bishop has led the coalition's attack against Prime Minister Julia Gillard over her role as a lawyer for the Australian Workers Union 17 years ago and the establishment of a "slush fund".

Mr O'Connor - who holds the portfolios of small business, housing and homelessness - has sought to shift the focus onto Ms Bishop's work as a lawyer for CSR.

Ms Bishop was involved in proceedings in the 1980s concerning compensation for asbestosis sufferers resulting from their work at CSR's Wittenoom mine in Western Australia.

"Clearly, there's been some matters arising out of her role as a lawyer at CSR where she used, allegedly, procedural tactics to deny victims of asbestosis their day in court," Mr O'Connor told ABC television on Sunday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.