alp calls police on mal brough, page-41

1. 386 Posts.
    Denben:

"All jokes aside. This is a very serious matter - for some."

This is just a sideshow, a smokescreen to deter the cheer squad away from the main game. Nothing will come of it.

What IS a serious matter is the one the happy clappers don't want to talk about ie the largest known fraud perpetrated on Australia's largest private sector trade union by 3 players. One has rolled over, one is hiding on the central coast and one is temporarily inhabiting the Lodge.

It doesn't get much bigger than that. Don't listen to me; don'e even listen to Abbott - just look at the evidence and the advice by Terry O'Connor QC, former Corruption Commissioner of WA. He says there is a prima facie case against Gillard on the evidence already available for breaches of serious provisions of the the criminal Code.

Hypocrites indeed, Mr Denban. The ALP happy clappers may not care a fig whether our PM is corrupt but I can assure you the vast majority do. Anyway, I am sure PM Abbott will have the Judicial Inquiry high on his agenda early in his first term. Let's see Gillard bat away important questions from a bevy of QC's as she does with a compliant, and uninquisitive press gallery.

Happy days ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.