I thought he had disappeared like those 12 bodies in the barrels...

1. 33,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    I thought he had disappeared like those 12 bodies in the barrels serially murdered by serial killer Mark Ray Haydon that the ALP wants to release.

I cannot believe that embattled SA AG Kyam Make BelieveMaher, has he stopped claiming that he was a Tasmanian aboriginal or is he still in make believe, and embattled SA premier Peter “Moron” Malinauskas, would want to release a serial killer like Mark Ray Haydon.

ALP are now trying to get the support of serial killers who killed 12 people and disposed of their bodies in barrels of a bank fault.

If Rebecca White ever became Premier of Tasmania, would Martin Bryant be able to kill another 35 people after being released?

if SA Premier Malinauskas and SA AG Kyam Make believe Maher get their way, Mark Ray Haydon will get a release having murdered 12 people.

Airbus Adolf Albo and his ALP Fed AG Mark Alone Dreyfus (MAD) let out Bembrika, all those stateless mass murderers, rapists and child molesters. MAD has not done anything to keep stateless terrorists behind bars.

ALP are not only liars but they love releasing serial killers.

No wonder 95% of the crowds boo their leader. Who would not boo Airbus Adolf Albo? the serial killers that the ALP releases?
    Last edited by JCoure: 29/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.