alp goes to water as boats threaten sovereignt, page-18

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Unfortunately there are just too many cgt's in Australia, also known as nimbys. It's all good so long as it doesn't appear to affect them, or isn't in their back yard.

Give you a tip cgt, I hope you, me and all other Australians can retire totally self funded, or will be supported by your family, as there will be no money to pay a pension, or provide basics, as the public purse will be empty supporting 1000's of immigrants without a job but receiving huge Govt handouts.

Sypaladin is right with the comparison, if we do not take action today, tomorrow will be when we will pay.
    Unfortunately when these 'Australians' with no care for our country, including Bowen, Gillard et al, realise that the number of immigrants is out of control, will be when they take their child to the emergency out patient facility at the local hospital at 8 o'clock at night and join a queue of 50 refugees looking for free treatment through our taxes.

And anyway, are the figures we are being supplied correct? What is the true number of illegal immigrants?
    Personally I wouldn't hang a hat on the numbers supplied by our current ministers. The spin and the lies that come from their mouths does not inspire any confidence in what they say.

We are in dire trouble, look at Europe, the UK, they don't have any tradition anymore, it has been trashed by multiculturalism and immigration, both legal and illegal.
    We pay taxes here, massive taxes to help build our future, we in Australia can support some of those that genuinely need help from another regime that may be killing it's people, but not 1000's of queue jumpers.

Next thing we'll see when Christmas Island has closed down due to illegal immigrants gaining access to our courts, demanding equality and threatening violence in the streets, along with our stupid current Govt caving in further, is much larger ships with a 1000 people on board turning up in our ports demanding they be cared for. They just need to trash the boat and sink it, and whala, Australian Citizenship!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.