Misty,First of all I admire your persistence day in and day out...

1. 17,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Misty,

First of all I admire your persistence day in and day out to provide a counter arguement as without such HC would be a boring place.

That said, whilst Labor did spend some money on the stimulous package the inefficiency has been ignored. The waste pushed to the side and more and more government spend created in its wake.

The $900 push - disappeared. Well prolonged Harvey Norman.
    Insulation scheme - Rorts and waste plus 4 deaths.
    Klunkers package - Never would work.

I could go on. But just because someone has an idea theory or will to do something better. Doesn't mean that the theory holds up within a market.

And this has been shown time and time again that this is true with every initiative that has been brought to play since they have formed a government.

The one thing that Australia has and which held Australia out of recession is the stuff in the ground and China's demand of it. Now the government knows this and has been confirmed with the resources tax. Why else wouldn't they want a slice.

End the end, this government thinks it knows what is best and is willing to risk what they think is true... Because they call it a mandate however flimsy it may be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.