@Hingdog; don't bet your house on getting what Andrews' haters...

1. 46,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Hingdog; don't bet your house on getting what Andrews' haters so desperately want to fabricate - we may well be watching a classic case of an innocent NOT being afforded the basic right to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

" Demands for Premier to face IBAC grilling don’t stack up "
    "... The calls for Daniel Andrews to be hauled before Victoria’s anti-corruption commission to face coercive questioning in a public hearing about the alleged misuse of taxpayer funds for political purposes are misguided. ..."
    " ... To date,
    there has not been any hard evidence that Andrews has directed public resources be used for dodgy political conduct, such as branch stacking. If IBAC has such information, it should act.
    In respect of the Premier,
    I’ve tried to dig it up myself because I was tipped off that it may be out there. But I haven’t found it. Neither, apparently, have those calling for Andrews to be hauled before IBAC to face a public grilling. ..."

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/demands-for-premier-to-face-ibac-grilling-don-t-stack-up-20211013-p58zoa.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.