ALPBC- radio climate hysteria agenda continues, page-30

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Yeah I certainly do!
    I do know when we got that big "power price drop" in VIC.

It's really quite amusing how short the average Labor voter's memory is.
    It was when the carbon tax was repealed by Tony Abbott's gov't in August in Parliament and the new wholesale prices were backdated to July 1st and that backdating was passed on to retail customers and shown on my next bill which was issued in mid August from memory.

It was July 2014 back when those senators elected in Sept. 2013 were finally sworn in. It was the third attempt after the first two attempts failed to pass in the Senate and the vote was 39 for to 32 against.

"17/07/2014 · The Abbott Government has repealed the carbon tax today. It comes after the initial repeal was blocked in the senate earlier this year."

I soon started getting energy retailer offers in the mail and then over the phone almost daily in August-Sept. and I took up an offer which reduced my monthly bill by a huge percentage and later on, despite persistent desperate bullying demands from a poster here, I refused to publish my reduced bill here on HC.

I did however post many articles from newspapers detailing the customer effects from the reduced wholesale prices after the repealing of the carbon tax; but they were totally ignored here on HC by the usual Regressive Left posters here who preferred to fling abuse and insults rather than read the articles detailing the actual retail price drops I posted.

If something political happens that doesn't suit the anti-CO2, Elitist-left agenda then they pretend it didn't happen then go into full attack mode towards the messenger providing the facts.
    I know because I was on the receiving end of serial harassment and abuse from several posters here on this very forum who wanted Australians to be taxed into poverty to fund the whole world's response to climate change and simply ignored the facts.

So don't ever try to tell me there was no "power price drop".
    Last edited by etherazer: 15/01/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.