SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

interesting comments at the bottom of the article written by a...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    interesting comments at the bottom of the article written by a Goshen County local:

The Niobrara is starting to heat up in Goshen County. Chesapeake's wells are all pumping this week and oil being hauled off with estimated 22 more drilling rigs here this summer. Information from drilling crews say they have hit oil at another level than previously thought and are very intrigued. EOG has also completed a couple of wells on the County Line, with lots of seismic data being taken as well. I live in the Hawk Springs community of Goshen County and have land leased so am a good source for observing activity here.

and,

A little insight on the Niobrara, it appears it may be better than expected coming from drilling sources. I live here in Goshen County with land leased out and they are saying the hit another level of potential oil that they had not anticipated. Chesapeake's three wells are pumping again this week, and drilling activity has been said to increase to 22 rigs this summer if they can get here. No reason to be betting against samson at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.