SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

alpha article, page-14

1. 3,989 Posts.
    I just revisited this site and I think these comments from a local in the Goshen are worth posting.Obviously all with a pinch of salt.

hawkspringshawk Comments (3)

The Niobrara is starting to heat up in Goshen County. Chesapeake's wells are all pumping this week and oil being hauled off with estimated 22 more drilling rigs here this summer. Information from drilling crews say they have hit oil at another level than previously thought and are very intrigued. EOG has also completed a couple of wells on the County Line, with lots of seismic data being taken as well. I live in the Hawk Springs community of Goshen County and have land leased so am a good source for observing activity here.

hawkspringshawk Comments (3)

Sorry about the duplicate post before, had a bad connection and didnt know if it sent. The 22 rig estimate is from local officials, county officials, and local meetings with several of the oil players in the area that are hosting informational meetings. These are hopeful to be here in next six months.What's holding them up is the high amount of drillers just across the state line into Colorado near Grover, CO that are using up the drilling resources. Many of my neighbors have their land staked for drilling and just in permitting phases etc. Another rig is going up close to samsons postion or in it as I type with equipment being mobilized the past couple days. I am just providing insight on the development of infrastructure being built for drilling, etc, including the railroad sidings for drill pipe and other needs. As well, not only for covering samson, but I live in a 60 mile radius from all the drilling activity from N. Weld County Colorado, to Chugwater, Platte County Wy ( which is a hot spot for permitting and could spot 2 rigs going the other night), to right here. I am just providing insight on my real fundamental observations on what I can view taking shape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.