EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

Spuza12,While your comment re management having a responsibility...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Spuza12,

While your comment re management having a responsibility to maximise shareholder value is certainly true, it needs to be kept in context. This doesn't mean pumping the share price up on a daily basis just in case some small holder wants to make a profit based on their own perceived valuation.

EERs assets will most likely be sold when all the ducks are lined up and this should mean a very large pay day for those holding the stock. Managments job is to position the company for this and maximise the sale price. I have little doubt that this is exactly what they are working towards.

The value of the stock in the mean time is priced by the market and its tolerance for the perceived risks and time lines. The current share price is based solely upon what a small number of sellers were willing to let their stock go for. You won't see my stock listed for sale until the numerics preceded the decimal point so prices set as a result of sales by those who aren't willing to wait don't interest me much. I'm sure they don't interest management one strata much either and nor should it. The fact that some people have short term expectations / hopes of a profit has absolutely nothing to do with what this company is about or managements responsibilities IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.