STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

alpha......the biggest joke on hc today, page-2

1. 985 Posts.
    clutching at straws you desperate fool......how brave of you to reply (finally) to my post at 4:05pm.....I guess the help of a 3%+ down day dragged you out of your hole...

Obviously not the sp response I had hoped for today - but it was still the only green stock on my watchlist on a day of carnage....

Insider information? Ha....I am not privy to it et al....My posts have revealed nothing except educated forecasts of what should happen next based on prev anns by the company, and public statements made by the Directors, and comments made to substantial holders re: capital raising.............It's not rocket science.

Regardless of the sp today - your desperate downramps mean absolutely nothing......the company has proven again that they are heading in the right direction.......one of the biggest banks in the world (NAB) wouldn't put their faith in ICP for no reason.....

1. The manufacturing/production capability is now in place (Neo)
    2. The technology development in place (LG-Sys)
    3. The certification/compliance in place (China union)
    4. Cash on hand (Raising @ 5c)
    5. And now first major distribution channel in place (NAB)

If you don't think orders will arrive next and soon....then you where you live (WA) is further removed from the rest of the nation than I always presumed....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.