STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

alpha......the biggest joke on hc today, page-3

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    LOL, now we see our surly Werley's true colours.

His supporters have followed him into a huge capital loss (which most likely he hasn't shared because he's a promoter of the stock - not neccesarily an owner.

And with 'great' news the stock barely moves - certianly can't get back to the 5c raising level.

So what about the banks driving the index down - lots of stocks did very well yesterday - stocks that aren't going to be so serverly affected by potential sales not being able to be funded because of lack of capital.

I'll bet NAB isn't buying the machines - just finding locations for them. That means ICP is going to have to finance them? Is that right Werley? Give us your spin on that? How far does two mill take you in that game?

My guess is the Australian market isn't exactly gagging for more ATM's either most of the prime business got done over the last few years. So lower transaction locations probably means less revenue from each machine for ICP? Just a guess Werley. Whats your spin ?

According to you China was the reason everyone should buy the stock at 15c - yet that big order that was always just on the horizon didn't even make your list.

Yes, the trouble is the facts being the sharemarket have proven you to be little more than an angry spinmeister who can only get away with his craft till someone questions the facts.

I'm still looking for a reason to buy down here. haven't held since double figures. If you do hold (which I doubt) and you had folowed my call - and you really do believe (as opposed to being a broker trying to get people interested in the stock) - then you could have done worse than admit my calls were right.

Doesn't mean I don't like the yarn, LOL!

Bear market trading rules.

Rule No 1. Preserve your capital.
    Rule No 2. See Rule No 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.