AAM 13.0% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

alpha, page-7

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Michael Hunt would have been the person who put this contract and also the previous disasterous construction contract together. As aam's lawyer and chairman he clearly should carry a lot of blame for the demise of the company.
    As for resources and reserves we only have one reserve that hasnt worked out which is Beta which is probably another reason they are suupressing any good news on Alpha. All we have is a very dodgy new heavily written down resource on the northern tenemnts by a geologist who was previously sacked by the former MD. The names of resources have been changed so there is no chance to compare apples with apples. What this company needed was a completely independant resource and reserve review. I think anyone defending this new resource has nought to gain except an inside view of the manipulations that have been taking place. The previous resources were all peer reviewed. I wonder who was it that conducted the peer review on the latest resources. I heard it was someone within the company. If this proves to be correct then we have another dodgy element to this new resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.