GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

re: alpha-"come in spinner" In my previous post I said"While I...

1. 233 Posts.
    re: alpha-"come in spinner" In my previous post I said

"While I was reluctant for some time to expose this e*Trade client behind all these manipulations, the pattern has now gone on for too long to be ignored. I hope the authority looks into all the e*Trade sales and the consistently downward ramping pattern of its trades since end of April this year. Check the GCN price chart and it will become more obvious to everyone. His selling has been no ordinary selling. He has sold some 4 million shares to damage the share price on a number of occasions. An aggressive ramping down sale followed each sale.

The pattern has been consistent for every sale since April this year, a look at the share registry would no doubt reveal that a particular large shareholder has been a constant seller with possible only a small fraction of his holding."

Unfirtunately when doing my spell check of the post,it omitted a very important word.

that word was left.

The para should have read
    "The pattern has been consistent for every sale since April this year, a look at the share registry would no doubt reveal that a particular large shareholder has been a constant seller with possible only a small fraction of his holding LEFT."

This debuks your entire argument that selling is coming from current investors. If you took trouble to look at the last TOP 20,it is not difficult to identify the party concerned and the possibilites of your concurrent down ramping.

"Come in spinner you are now exposed"

Did you notice the buyer at 6.0 this morning,over 1 million wanted. This game is becoming serious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.