OCV octaviar limited

alphasigma....your chance to shine

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Alpha

and please dont think I am flaming or anything.

On Octaviar...almost anything goes. You all know I stand to lose 60% of my money or more.

You alpha stand to lose $20K if Octaviar goes into administration.

alpha....you had a very negative reaction to Octaviar giving Wellington the "option".....blah blah blah...its all in the latest update.

Can you once and for all...please provide proof to the forum....and not in your well explained theories....but proof..that there is something wrong with this deal.

You have speculated that Chris Scott is somehow doing a back hand deal with Wellington Capitol / Jenny Hutson on this latest update.

Can you please provide proof or is it just a theory of Alphasigma....an angry ocvy shareholder...nothappy with what you percieve as being the wrong move.

I also ask you Alpha.....can you please provide proof that OCV had any other offers. Its ok if you cant as it was suggested by Tuart I think however....its mere speculation as no proof has been provided so we can only assume its another theory aimed at trying to discredit the new OCV board.

Alpha...lastly....can you please provide proof that OCV had the option of configuring a deal such as a sale of the OCV managed funds arm as opposed to the "option deal" which you are so strongly oppsed?

Alpha...you, me..OCV shareholders...seamisty....chris scott.....anyone that has anything to do with having money tied up in OCV....we are all in the same boat.

If you believe we have a traitor....its now time to expose them with proof.

If however....you are just angry...just say it.

I personally am pissed of...with King / Peacock / Adams however...not with Chris Scott..he has been active for 6-8 weeks.

You guys seemed to want to lynch him before he even got his votes.

I can only imagine you had previous dealings or previous agenda's with the Chris Scott situation or a strong alignment with Michael King.

I just dont know otherwise.

I know as much as you. However our mind comes up with totally opposed outcomes.

I would just like to simply invite you to outline exactly what you know, theorize, postulate or assume to other OCV interested parties.

We are all hurting Alpha. I just think its time to put your cards on the table and back it up before the forum rights off your posts as another pissed off OCV ranting.

We have all been there. I admit I was too. I just have wrote off that money...my shit decisions and the loss as a massive BionicBoy stuff up.

I will never forget it. If it comes good....its like lotto and probably as much chance....1 in a million.

Its gone Alpha. If you have a case.....state it now. go hard. In 8 weeks you will probably be delivered the news the whole fight is over.

either write it off or backup your theories as fact....as you dont have fact....you have a theory which none is proven....its just a theory.

Prove me wrong my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.